Home Non Cigar Related

Burger King proposing hybrid 'McWhopper' collaboration with Mcdonalds

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
Burger King has called for a truce with McDonald's by proposing a hybrid 'McWhopper' burger.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/burger-king-proposes-mcwhopper-burger-with-mcdonalds-2015-8#ixzz3jwc6ZjTz

Now I know the end is near.

Comments

• WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's kind of funny since McDonald's is discontinuing the Big Mac. It'll be fun to see if it actually happens.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is McDonalds discontinuing the big mac? It's not my go to but I certainly enjoy one every once in a while.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you hear about the collaboration between McDonald's and Wendy's? Apparently Ronald wants to put his Big Mac inside Wendy's Hot N' Juicy. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I can't think of a better way to celebrate Peace Day than to unite ISIS and Syrians, Israelis and Palestinians, Indians and Pakistanis, Sunnis and Shi'ites, North and South Koreans, Japanese and Chinese. Iranians and Saudis and Democrats and Republicans in a unified worldwide declaration of contempt for such a collaboration. 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that one of the signs of the Apocalypse ?
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i am sure someone is excited for the mash up. I don't know why, but still.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I like a Whopper and a Big Mac maybe once or twice a year, then regret it, but do love them.  Their onion rings are deadly later on too, whew.   Freakin drive through menu is getting big enough and slowing us down.  The more complicated you make it the harder it becomes to manage consistently.  Keep it simple and speed things up.  I'm done now, lol.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

This makes me feel... completely indifferent. Back in the day I would be in need of a laxative every once in a while and a trip to McDonalds would solve the problem, other than that I stay away.  

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    as long as its cheap fast and tasty i could care less. shovel that slop on this way!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like "tasty" but, the aftertaste (finish?) is what ruins it for me when it comes to the big mac and the whopper too. Ten minutes after eating a big mac,....... it's just,....uh, yucky. The whopper is ok but, they need to back off on the char-broiling. Too much char ruins the finish for me.