Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I just made a simple inquiry

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
as to whether the Crowned Heads Yellow Rose of Texas was still available and for how much... Snakekillah Steve couldn't wait any longer and hit me with a 5ver! So cool of him to do so, very much appreciated! Now it's my turn...

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Nice hit! Have to choose your words wisely around here. Some things can be taken out of context. Like "those yellow rose still around?" can be misconstrued as send me a 5er.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    as to whether the Crowned Heads Yellow Rose of Texas was still available and for how much... Snakekillah Steve couldn't wait any longer and hit me with a 5ver! So cool of him to do so, very much appreciated! Now it's my turn...
    Well done. Shizz deserves some love.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Good on you Steve! Jim was due for a whopping  ;)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Steve, you da man, give Jim a taste of his own medicine there.  Better watch out now though, Shizz never forgets.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful! And ribbons!
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim always deserves a beating.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, no......no turn for you Jim!!!  Hope you enjoy those!! 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?