Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I like to call this game

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Throw a noob under the bus. I have an address who wants it? 

Comments

• wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Ha noobs
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    @jarubla is down but I have more. Anyone else want to play?
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake, that made me LOL

BTTT on this one.

Calling any newbs!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Ok it is noob to me not necessarily a noob noob. 

No one wants to play? 
    Everyone is a noon by comparison
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    Noob
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, what is the rules
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious now...
    edited September 2015
    Hey @jsnake

I lol'd because you called me down (ain't that the truth!!!), not because I am a newb. 

For the other humans, I have picked up a stick or two from Mr Jake, he is a class act guy! When he sez I am down, that is the truth. I done got run over by one of those triple decker buses, and I am so down that I am on the curb, licking my wounds. 

You other new guys, whatever contest Jake is running, take my word for it PLAY!!! Play!

(grins)

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    I am gonna keep bumping this one 
    Till a newb chimes in
    I promise Jake will not take your ball and kick you off the playground
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jsnake
    I'm scared of what you have brewing but I'm sure it'll be interesting... bordering specracular.
    Put me in coach!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
      Well this could be different, set em up & knock em down, lmao. ;)  
    I am giving away noob addresses for free. The wheels on the bus go round and round. Is there a catch? Maybe. 

So if you want to play message me.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Jake spanking the newbs, while holding his paddle and grinning, lol.