Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jimbob and your Dirty Birds

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Friendly 5er on the game this Sunday @Bigshizza?
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Hawks will lose but sure fella you're on!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Ughhhhh
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good game Jim.  I was a little worried there in the 3rd when it seemed like the the Seahawks figured it out. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Hi Brad

DC 9505 5112 5518 5264 5224 98
    Thanks Jim. If we meet again in the playoffs ill toss this one out there again. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Second time is the charm....

DC 9505 5101 8561 5271 0099 27

Brad did you get them both?? Lucky dog
    I got the first one 5 days after it said it was delivered.  The other is scheduled for today.  I will get pics up later today.  The first box was a great selection of sticks.  Not sure if I want to see what craziness you pulled in the second one.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

So Jim sent out a nicer little 5er for the bet we had.  Well post office said it was deliveredon Wednesday last week but it never showed.  They couldn't find it so he sends out a replacement this week.  The post office must have found the original as it ended up delivered on Monday. 

Original box

2nd box that he took his anger at the post office out on me. 

Team O'Donnell FTW!

Enjoy bro!!
    haha... well done Jim. Hows the cooler now Brad?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy shizz that's a beast mode bet payoff !!! Nice job Jimbo.
    @avengethis is your cooler exploding yet? Smoke up amigo I'm learning these guys are brutal... I think they are in cahoots with the humidor makers.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Jim sent out a nicer little 5er for the bet we had.  Well post office said it was deliveredon Wednesday last week but it never showed.  They couldn't find it so he sends out a replacement this week. 
    WTF!!!!! who does that???? You a crazy dirty bird Shizz!!!!!!
    Bad, bad man @Bigshizza ..... giving Brad the old 1, 2 combo punch to knock his a$$ out!!!!

Heck @avengethis , I bet Shizzy called your PO and asked them to hold the 1st package so he had an excuse to light your a$$ up x2!!!!  Hahahaha!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa, great selection Jim. 
    I can't even fit these in the cooler right now.  I dont know WTF to do!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Lets see
    Mike aka oneisnone has to be short from that bombing run
    Shizz might be a few short from his recent shenanigans
    Royln- well he is always fun to bomb
    Jay aka jarubla recently said he is down to some swisher sweets
    and there is a ton more that could use a bomb 

o:) 
    -- Winston Churchill