Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Houston? Next week.

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
Hey guys, I'm going to be in Houston monday-wednesday this coming week. Business trip, can't travel much away from the hotel (Westin Oaks) but if there's any suggestions for stuff around there I'd be very appreciative.

Also, if anyone is real close to that area and wants to hit up a cigar lounge they know of I'm totally down. I think the guys I'm traveling with might not be in, but they'd understand if I go have some actual fun haha

TEXAS!

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to stogies... they have the h-town lancero exclusives. Tatuaje, La palina plus like 6 more
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say thanks! I saw your post and had all my plans to go, but ended up stuck networking at some big dinner. However, a couple "important people" were talking about places to go and apparently I got big brownie points for proposing Stogies since they enjoyed it a lot. I'll send you some of the brownie points if I can :p
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet.. never been but I know they have the h-town lanceros
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter