Home Ratings & Reviews

Punch Bareknuckle

transplanttransplant Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
I bought a couple of these recently.  Smoked one after golfing today.  I only let it rest about 10 days...yeah, I was anxious.

Very nice smoke IMO.  Strong, but smooth.  Great rich tobacco flavor.  Impeccable construction. It never ceases to be a delight when you try a new cigar and love it.

One of my playing partners gave me a Cuban Cohiba Churchill (I gave him an Oliva Connecticut as admittedly inadequate compensation) which I smoked on the course. It was mighty tasty, but I think I actually liked the Punch more.  In combination, I've gotta say that this was my best cigar day ever.
Kipling was a wise man.

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had a couple Bareknuckles and agree they're good...  I had a few BOTL's over for a herf today, and one of them said he enjoys a Punch now and then so I gave him a Bareknuckle and he loved it.  I think they're one of the prettiest cigars, with the color and oily sheen of the wrapper.

I also like their Vintage sticks, and especially the Gran Cru.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with both. I've only had two Bareknuckles, but they were both very enjoyable smokes. Not big into Punch, but thought the BK was a great stick at a decent price. Plus, Bareknuckle Punch is such a cool name.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon