Home Non Cigar Related

Party

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nephew has a birthday party at my house this afternoon, and today is the second Sunday I have been off in damn close to two years, after a schedule change.

Defrosting 32 bratwurst and looking fwd to firing up the weber in a little bit.

It is great to get Sunday back!

Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have fun Jay.. enjoy your sunday
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad they're not WI brats...  just sayin'.

Can you smoke while the party's going on, or are they the type of relatives that are deceived into thinking cigars are bad news?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter, they are coming around. God willing a few more years they will mellow some more!

The BBQ was a success, my mom in law even called the brats delicious. IMHO, I like to start them in a beer and fresh garlic bath, skipped that this time, and finish them on indirect heat (low and slow).

These were still tasty. I heart my grill, lol
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch