Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Take one as pass it on, PASS pt.3

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this lost? Should I send out another set?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before you do that Daniel, I would call the post office with the last tracking number. They always find it when you call
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look what finally showed up! Yes they did damage the box and 1 beer from Mike survived.. Damn shame but I will get this out soon!

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abita!  Good LA brewery.  You will enjoy that one!  
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    That sux shizz, at least you get one to enjoy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea I found that with the usps taking up soccer, bottles need a lot of bubble wrap.  Glad this was found though. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    But you know what's odd about this..... The box with the stands, if it was in the same box.....did not look like it had liquid stains. Plus those numb nuts didn't wrap the bottle, it was just rolling around in a big box. Ughhhh people.. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's messed up,
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    @skydiverD
    can you PM me your addy please.
    On its way
    I will get this out Saturday AM
     :D 
    "Little something" for you Darrin...
    DC 9505 5101 8562 5268 0098 23
    Nice job Shizz, good thing I sent you a little something to restock your cooler
    -- Winston Churchill

Usaf06 said:
    Nice job Shizz, good thing I sent you a little something to restock your cooler
    Huh what??
    Check the make a wish thread
    -- Winston Churchill

Bigshizza said:
    "Little something" for you Darrin...
    DC 9505 5101 8562 5268 0098 23
    Not playing by the rules I see......
     Ok, just remember I'll have your addy.....

I'm outta town til late Friday but will have the Fam get the package into the house assumin the mailbox survives this week betwen you and nick. I'm coming back, and im bringing hell with me....you hearing me?  IM BRINGING HELL WITH ME!!  LOL
    You get it Darrin?
    He did Jim. I saw a picture his wife sent him. He is in Vegas so he will post when he gets back
    -- Winston Churchill

I'm at a loss @bigshizza Thanks for the generous bodyguards! Wow! Over the top bro! believe you broke the rules a bit, and now I will take revenge on some unsuspecting innocent member of the forum. Seeing how there were 4 stogie stands in this package, one for me, one for Patrick, that leaves 2 more. Nick claimed one, and that leaves one more to send out. Target has been selected. Addy needed. Fire it at me @usaf06
    Having trouble getting the pic up. Gonna reboot my phone.
    Bam!  Can't wait to fire these up!!!  Thanks again Jim!!
    Bam!  Can't wait to fire these up!!!  Thanks again Jim!!
    And thanks DZR for the stogie stands! These things are sweet!!! Hope you don't mind me taking the liberty to send off the last extra unit to a poor unsuspecting bloke on this forum.
    You're very welcome! Enjoy bro.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    And thanks DZR for the stogie stands! These things are sweet!!! Hope you don't mind me taking the liberty to send off the last extra unit to a poor unsuspecting bloke on this forum.
    That's the spirit! I'm pretty sure that's why he threw them in... they are awesome and good on ya for finding them a home :p
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    skydiverD said:
    I don't mind at all, Brodonkulus 

Sent the "extra" stogie stand out today, with a few bodyguards.  It should land in a couple days, somewhere east of me :D

I advised the poor victim to blame DZR for the stand, and Shizz for the bodyguards.  I can't let what he did go unpunished!

9505 5137 0496 5279 0626 85

@patrickbrick , I have your stand and Nicks in my possession.  I can forward them on, or hold til we party down!!  :D

This one is landing today.  :D
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I luv my stand. It is so handy. I use it daily and frequently. Thank you so much @danielzreyes
    The best service my rest stand does is lending a hand when I'm grilling bbq
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    This is done, yes?