Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Never meet with the folks in WI.......

skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, I head up to WI and meet up with a couple BOTL's from here.  Tuesday with @peter4jc and Wednesday with @avengethis

I kinda thought we were all cool, but I shoulda known that folks in WI are not to be trusted.

Here is a pic of half the damage.  The other half I buried in my suitcase and will have a pic posted a little later on.

I now have both their addresses.  I'll gladly give them to anyone who wants them, and even to those who dont!!!!!!!

Seriously - I will do something about this.  Totally thought we were cool guys.  Ya cut me, cut me deep......

More to follow, this is only part of the bleeding.....

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job fellas. By looking at those selections I assume those are from Brad. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha, love seeing Darrin get messed up, great hit right there @avengethis.  Can't wait to see the total destruction.  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad doesn't mess around, does he?  Man alive, that's a nice hit!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Is it that obvoius @Usaf06? It was nice meeting another BOTL and herfing for a few hours.  @skydiverD we are even.  You bought dinner and then you sneak out of the B&M before me and pick up my tab there.  That is not how that was supposed to work.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it that obvoius @Usaf06? It was nice meeting another BOTL and herfing for a few hours.  @skydiverD we are even.  You bought dinner and then you sneak out of the B&M before me and pick up my tab there.  That is not how that was supposed to work.
    Damn Brad, did you at least put out?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageMore carnage!  And my wife has already claimed the CAO tin. I had to hurry to get the contents out before she swiped it!
    Not even close to being even..... >:)
    Hahaha, love seeing Darrin get messed up, great hit right there @avengethis.  Can't wait to see the total destruction.  
    Et tu, Brute?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

That tin is sweet, great carnage.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them meet ups can be very dangerous!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Yes they can. Have not seen this guy around the lou since we smoked him. I think he is scerrrrred!  Nice hit gentleman!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice comrades. Looks like good times were had by all. Wish more folks were in the big sleazy.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    You can't trust @avengethis. He's a scurrilous punker who dodges bombs better than a Viet Cong in a rice paddy. He's a stain on the reputation of all us Badgers 'n Cheeseheads everywhere.   
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some face-to-face bomb action?
    who does that????  i love it!!!!!
    great hits peter and brad!!!  

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *