Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shizz is on a mission...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

to bring back the OG's that have been AWOL from the forums. Fortunately, I was in the backyard mowing for (hopefully) the final time this year when THIS exploded on my front porch...

As always, Jim, you rock! I've been dying for an Eiroa and my local guy has been out of them for months. The others are mostly new-to-me and old favorites. I will be trying to be more active on the forums, but right now I'm studying for a big test and trying to keep up with business and family and it's been pretty overwhelming.

You guys are the best and I miss you all!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job again Jim. Hope to see ya around Puff
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Doug when you have some down time!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you Doug.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you're still alive Puff.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Jim, flushed him out.  
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :)Eulogy said:
    Nice to see you're still alive Puff.

Haha. I see what you did there, Eulogy!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon