Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Chomped by a Gator

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
That amazing BOTL Nick @Usaf06 sent me an amazing bomb as a preemptive welcoming for my baby coming in the next couple of weeks. Great sticks and Daniell sends many thanks to you and your wife she totally approves of me spending time on these forums with Mike and Nick including her in the bombs. She even has picked out a stogie to try after baby Zoe arrives.

Thank you so much!

imageimage
"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and your wife.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick and his wife truly are great people, very nice chomping.  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You jinxed us Nick. The baby will be here sometime in the next 72 hrs. Will post pics when she arrives.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick, great bomb!

Mikie, congrats on the upcoming tiny human
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Nick!! Congrats Mikie!
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work Nick. Congrats Mike!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293