Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Seahawks beat The Bears One More Time.....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
No...this is not the NFL.  Once again the madman from Loon Lake skinned a bear.  There can't be a more thoughtful or generous brother on our forum.  I tried to shout out a warning; "Live and Let Live" but there was no heed.  Now I must get my skat together and come up with some sort of a retaliation.  On another note, I do check in on the forums from time to time and the forums have fallen into good hands - several of the OG coupled with a lot of really good newer members.  It warms my heart to see this forum continue to thrive.  Thank you for the fabulous cigars Shizz, you are truly "The Man."  

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Jim, great selection!!! 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Greg did not write this........... I can tell................. I know the way the bear types..................

Great hit jimbo.................
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Jim!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    Greg did not write this........... I can tell................. I know the way the bear types..................

Great hit jimbo.................
    You......so.....funny......Funnyman.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one jimbo. As usual you laid the smack down.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really went apeshit on him.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a grizzly attack....almost unbearable!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648 said: ...Shizz, you are truly "The Man."  

Agree with that.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least seahawks can win some times. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope to meet you in person one day Greg, always a quality guy that I have admired since I started!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizz leaving a path of destruction all across the country!!!! 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's really a "beastmode" hit...
    Just add skittles.  B)
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."