Home Non Cigar Related

Happy....

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Birthday to me. What did you guys do for your 30th? 
School sucks, but gotta do more of it. 
See ya. 
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday!!! Hope you enjoy it
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to the French Quarter and got so wasted, then I had a 2 day hang over.

Happy Birthday!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    happy birthday bro; grab a special stogie to celebrate!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Happy 30th. I played paintball and then rented jet-ski's and had a party at the bay. Too bad I didn't smoke cigars back then. 

I hope you have a good time whatever you decide to do.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, whaddya say?!  @roland_7707 ...  we share the same birfday!  Except I've made another 31 trips around the sun more than you.  Enjoy your day!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well happy birthday Peter, hope you have a great day
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Well, whaddya say?!  @roland_7707 ...  we share the same birfday!  Except I've made another 31 trips around the sun more than you.  Enjoy your day!
    Happy birthday Peter!!!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday!!! 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday, guys.

For my 30th, I went to the doctor.  Hadn't been since I was 18 and figured now that I was old and all...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the wishes and Peter, happy belated to you sir. 
    One God, One Truth
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    My wife surprised me with a party w/ all of my family. Told me that someone needed help moving a piano at the local church and we moved said piano into the gymnasium, and when the lights went on everyone yelled surprise. Good memories.

Happy b-day Roland and Peter!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay, that reminds me of my 30th...  my wife had a surprise party all planned out, unbeknownst to me.  But the night before she wondered aloud, "Do you think your dad is going to want to smoke in our house tomorrow?"  I suspected what Sandy was up to and called her bluff.  She was so mad at herself for letting the cat out of the bag that I agreed to act surprised, which I did as the party guests started showing up the next day.  So what does Sandy do, after they're all here?  She goes and tells someone that I knew about the "surprise" all along, making me look the phony.  Great memories.

I celebrated yesterday with some great food, very nice tap beers at a new local place that only sells beer and has 30 on tap, and then wrapped it up with a AF Anejo. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday boys.... I can't remember the 30th might have gone and seen a show in Seattle.. Alice in Chains?? Probably got drunk..
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 30th? Got drunk,stoned and depressed. 
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy belated B-Day guys, many more.  I can't remember what I did on my 30th really.