Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombed in my own town

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
For a week me and Charlie @cbuck have been trying to meet for a herf. Unfortunately I have been working a lot of days so our schedules never matched. At the last minute this morning we a were able to meet at Coronas. I was honored to meet you and your son Charlie. And then he slaps me in my own city. Damn fine selection too. Next time I will be more prepared. Till February Charlie, have a safe trip homeimage
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Charlie! Nice choices, I think they will go over well.
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella Nick @Usaf06 :p
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done @cbuck
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nicely done charlie @cbuck!

those are some seeexxxxaaaayyyy smokes. 
    do i spy an AVO lounge edition, oh my so purdy. 

enjoy nick @Usaf06 !

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad we could make it happen! @Usaf06 Enjoy the sticks, and we will see you in February! And yes @jgibv, that is a Lounge Special. One of my favorites! I had to buy 2 more to replace the one gifted to Nick!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I recommended the Johnny tobcconaut so you spent money on the wrong one  :D. They were next to the uncle lee on sunday. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, well, I'll pick one up in February, or,if I can talk her into another trip there tommorow? Nah, too much to hope for!There is always gonna be one on my want to try list, no matter how many I buy! I hope the Uncle Lee is worth it!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had the uncle lee but I have heard good things. Enjoy it Charlie
    -- Winston Churchill

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great you guys could meet up, and got smacked too, outstanding Charlie.