Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm hit !!!

I was just minding my own business, not doing anything special just checking my mail.

Suddenly there was a rush of air, lot's of smoke, and the little door on my mailbox blew off.

When the smoke cleared and I reached into the box there was package there from Kas !

Like I said, I wasn't doing nothin', just minding my own business. This was totally unexpected. THANK YOU Kas !

Inside the debris I uncovered 7 fantastic sticks. He hit me with a La Aurora 1495 Corona !!! I have had several of these and they are GREAT. I don't know if I can bring myself to smoke this one tho, knowing that it could be the last one I ever see.
Then there was a Mystery sticks of some kind. Smell nice and looks very nice. He followed that up with a Flor de Bauza, a stick I have not had the chance to try. Then there was a Cusano Hermanos Vintage. I recently had another of these gifted to me by Gmill, these are VERY tasty. Next was Gurkha Sherpa, I love these sticks for a morning smoke ! Then there was a Lot 23 Maduro. I haven't had one of these in a while, but I also have never had one I didn't love. Kas finished this line-up with a Camacho Jamastran, a stick I have never had the chance to try.

Kas, I don't know what I did (please let me know so I can keep doing it) but THANK YOU brother.

Of course you know this means WAR!!! Kas is once again adding to his long list of credentials here on the good traders list. BE aware KAs, I plan on defending myself, and I want reparation to my mailbox. But I will settle for knowing that soon I am taking your mailbox out of commission for an extended period of time.

Comments

• JZJZ Posts: 827
    Looks like you need an allie Laker!! Someone to stand near during attacks!! LOL
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    JZ:
    Looks like you need an allie Laker!! Someone to stand near during attacks!! LOL
    Awwww bro' it's that kind of dedication and willingness to sacrifice that just brings a tear to my eye.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    looks like war has been declared in Canada! hehe... Good shot Kas!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Nice shot kas...