Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ridiculousness, and a math problem.

skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Met up with @Trident last night on part of my BOTL/SOTL tour of the Midwest. I had my suspicions when a couple hours previous he sent me a text asking what smoke I want to try......  When I told him I was good, he threatened to bomb me. LOL. So, I advised him of a few brands and we "agreed" he would only bring one cigar for me to smoke. 

Count much Roman?  Guess you took that as one of everything! :D 

Way over the top bro, but also very appreciated!  Thank you. Was great to meet you and Ryan @puffmaster to burn some.  Look forward to continuing our conversations in chicago.  

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    For the record, you only smoked one that i brought.  my math is correct Bro.  check yours.  

Good times for sure.  looking forward to our next meeting.  Hope you find something in those that you like on your tour of new cigar companies.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Holy crap! Ya' got runned over on your road trip. 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You musta had your bomb squad outfit on for that one @skydiverD

Really great way to greet a visitor @Trident
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roman knows no mercy.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Roman!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is a goodie bag!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, must have meant just smoke one at a time, hmmm.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daaaannnnngggg
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White