Home Non Cigar Related

Daylight savings time

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Turn em back on Sunday.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup!

I sure wish we would stop the daylight savings thing. With GPS and modern stellar farm equipment it is no longer needed. 

That being said, I am gonna sleep in!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Grew up without it.  Hate it. 

***Free the clocks!!!***
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    DST. Spawn of the devil, I say. Only good thing about it is when it ends and it stops being pitch dark at 6 am. In this latitude, at least. For a month or so, anyway.  
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good times.. Cold, dark and higher depression scores! Thanks!!
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, 2 year olds don't get it :( I'll be up at 5:30. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Edna20 said:
    Yeah, 2 year olds don't get it :( I'll be up at 5:30. 
    neither do dogs.    :neutral: 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I am spoiled and my husband just told me that since I can't really sleep in tomorrow (my normal morning) because my stepson has an early baseball game that he'll take Sunday too!!! Woo hoooo! Have fun getting up at the crack of dawn suckas! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Well, I am spoiled and my husband just told me that since I can't really sleep in tomorrow (my normal morning) because my stepson has an early baseball game that he'll take Sunday too!!! Woo hoooo! Have fun getting up at the crack of dawn suckas! 
    Well you suck. Ill be up making waffles for our girl at 0530 tomorrow. 
    One God, One Truth
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Well you suck. Ill be up making waffles for our girl at 0530 tomorrow. 
    OK, threadjack.

A newb like me is still trying to line up who is who on the forum.

Are Roland_7707 and Edna20 married?

Who else has a spouse who is also on the forum?

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Nope. My wife and I live in AR, and we have a daughter. My wife is not on the forum. 
    One God, One Truth
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Dysclocksia

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Dysclocksia

You mean, that's not what Celcius is? :#
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain