Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sorry Guys

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
This has not been the best year. I am unable to run the annual holiday secret santa.

I encourage someone with some organizational skills and a good amount of time on their hands to set it up and run it. I will be glad to help the logistics of it all but participation is out of the question.

if you think it is too early to set it up, think again. it will be here faster than you think.

PM me if anyone has any questions.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Matt I was worried you might not be able to do it...bummer. Hope things improve for you!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Wow, I hate to hear this buddy! Please please let me know if there is anything you need!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this Matt. I know I tend to organize lots of things here, so if someone else would like to spearhead this, just say so. If not, I would be able to do it. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     I thought about it and would do it  simply to keep it from dying, I nominate Tony, your organizational skills will keep this at the same high standards that this event deserves!   
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Tony, if you need some help or want a little beotch, let me know. I'm on the road too much this time of year to do it myself. 
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do it Tony...so I can knock somebodys damn head off!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i agree with everyone
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Jiunn's gift already picked out

https://youtu.be/YbYWhdLO43Q
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I actually am going to get that.  No joke.  A few guys already told me how revolutionary it was 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the fu** did I just watch?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    I actually am going to get that.  No joke.  A few guys already told me how revolutionary it was 
    I heard a couple good reviews also.