Home Ratings & Reviews

Carlos Torano Exodus ’50 Years’

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
Just had one of these. Loved the Brazilian wrapper. Well constructed also.

Comments

• amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Scored one if these from dbeckom. This is one of the sticks I've been lookin to try. Can't wait to light it up.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Love the 1959 Exodus Gold - kind of a go to stick for me actually. JJ20030 hooked me up with one of the '50 Years' in a bomb recently and I can't wait to try it myself.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The maduro is a fantastic smoke! I highly suggest this for an everyday cigar.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    nice, I'm going to have to try this. I love brazilian wrappers.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    love the 50 years!
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    The 50 yrs are awesome. Add in the fact these have been ccom & sis specials lately on the chopping block for 35 or less for 10 packs. Somebody in another thread mentioned these being good for "budget" quality sticks, I was thinking what the fudge!, torano 50 yrs is a top end delicious smoke in my opinion.
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    I've been letting these rest for the past 3 weeks.  I'd like to pat myself on the back for the patience I showed. :)

Worth the wait.

Beautifully constructed. Smooth and rich smoke.  Leather and cocoa flavors were what I got, but I confess that when I read review that they picked up notes of "earth, hay, etc., I can't really relate.  Bottom line, I loved this cigar.
    Kipling was a wise man.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic said:
    Ahh...Beatnic...miss you brother. :-(
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    beatnic said:
    +1, very much.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    beatnic said:
    +1, very much.

Bittersweet necros. Beatnic was a great brother. As for the topic of the thread, I consider the '50 Year' to be Torano's best cigar that I have tried. It's a very good, consistent cigar.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America