Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Some sweetness from his Shizzness

curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
Jim decided I am away from the forums to much so what's he do ?  Taps me on the shoulder and then sucker punches me with some jam and some fine sticks. I'm still kicking bro !! Been extremely busy with my job. It just gets busier and busier.  I'll try to poke my head in or herf when I can bro, I promise!  Thanks and keep watching over your shoulder..... :D

Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizzam!image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Another great hit, Jim's  hit list just keeps growing!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup Jim's on a roll!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that Nish behind Hester?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Curtly!!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curt!  I was wondering if you'd abandoned us.

Shizz, Thanks for keeping the dream alive.  Seriously.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain