Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO .... The new Shark

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have a BnM that has the Don Carlos Eye of the Shark close to retail? Please let me know.  
Interested in a 2fer or 3.  I can PayPal before you purchase .... or show you private Vids of my nunchuck skills.
Thanks
dzr 
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Now that sounds like somethin worth checking out! I'll look around but no promises.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My B&M has them.  I smoked one.  They want $20 a piece though.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Thanks Brad. That's a bit high though. 

How was it? @avengethis
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'll keep an eye out for you next time i'm at the BM put0; didn't see these when i was there a couple weeks ago. 

they always have a good AF selection but i never know what i'm looking at and if the prices are fair or not. 
    (for example: they had a box of some type of opus lancero thingy but wanted like $37/stick. seemed high, but then again i had no clue which one i was looking at)

in case i find them what's the msrp on these sharkies, so i know if they're a fair price? 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They had just gotten them in and hadn't even put them on the shelf yet so I think it needed a little down time to acclimate properly but it was a fantastic smoke.  Hard to say if its worth the $20 tag however it was good enough that I would consider the price again if I want a high end smoke.  A very delicious strong mineral finish during the first third which developed into a cocoa/coffee note through the 2nd third.  Last third brought back the mineral note.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Thanks @jgibv . Believe it or not, MSRP on these are under $12.  I've seen these being sold for well over $20.  $15-$17 is the most I'll pay.

Thanks for the input @avengethis
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm selling some for $17.01
    edited November 2015
    D*ck tu.rd
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 is msrp. My B&M sold out when I went back to get some for Ro
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

My usual b&m sold out of the sharks but they are getting the robusto in tomorrow. I won't be around for that tho. Gonna check some others around for the shark
    sorry man.. every single place i could find is sold out of them. im in the same boat as you now ._.
    Thanks for looking though
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    PM your address bro, I got you covered.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blu comin through!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch