Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Well, daaaammm..

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
First, @first_warrior sends me a copy of his book and a few bodyguards. Im traveling for work all next week and am taking the book with me to read on the road. Can't wait.  Very generous, brother!  

Then, if that's not enough, @jlmarta decides to "thank me" for adding him to my pass Brother, the thanks go to you for being in my pass!

Great stinks from both of you. I really appreciate it and will think of you both when I light them up. 

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding!!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done!! Great book enjoy
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    First, @first_warrior sends me a copy of his book and a few bodyguards. Im traveling for work all next week and am taking the book with me to read on the road. Can't wait.  Very generous, brother!  

Then, if that's not enough, @jlmarta decides to "thank me" for adding him to my pass Brother, the thanks go to you for being in my pass!

Great stinks from both of you. I really appreciate it and will think of you both when I light them up. 

Well, anyway... Enjoy, enjoy...
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad your mail box got stuffed before your trip. Enjoy and take care of yourself out there.