Home Non Cigar Related

Jeep Wave!

Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
✌Here's mine! Anyone else?

Team O'Donnell FTW!

Comments

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New wheels? Highly groovy.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout 5 weeks ago. I've had three Wranglers (and a Patriot) over the years. Finally had to upgrade to the 4 door due to the kids :) I went a couple of years without a Wrangler a while back and vowed I'd never be without one again!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    That's (she?) beautiful. I always liked that color scheme. Congrats. 
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭

The green machine! 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an 05 Grand Cherokee.  I dig it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    I bought a wrangler ~15 years ago, then a few years later the better half and I traded up for a Cherokee because our first born was on the way and a rag top was gonna be a PITA.

That is one pretty Ruby!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Bought this one for my son this year when he got his license.  Fun vehicle to drive.

jeep.jpg 298.8K
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet, I always wanted to do doors off but haven't tried it yet. First Jeep was a half door, miss that, except it was before Ez-pass and there were a lot of tolls between VA and NY when I'd go home to visit, lol.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!