Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to believe it's been a month now and no newbie trades.. Well, my offer still stands

You scared em off!!!
  • Options
    UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I'd like a sponsor I work with user Jarubla (http://forum.cigar.com/profile/jarubla) who does these but we figured I'd find a different sponsor.
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can vouch for Brent, aka @UseAsDirected -- he will follow through 100% on his side. He and I have done several box splits and he is cognizant of humidification, etc

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on down squirrel... @SecretSquirrel
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah let's do it!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Hard to believe it's been a month now and no newbie trades.. Well, my offer still stands

@SecretSquirrel Damn, it's really been that long?  I was expecting to pick my next victim tonight!  Well anywho, if any newbs want to gain some rep here hit me up!  Be careful though messing with the Squirrel tho he doesn't f*** around!  :)
  • Options
    @useasdirected how long have you been in to cigars? What kind/brands do you like?
  • Options
    @useasdirected how long have you been in to cigars? What kind/brands do you like?
    Hey @SecretSquirrel, I haven't been into them very long. My uncles in California use to smoke them and I always liked the smell. When I started at my current job @jarubla gave me my first Cigar - an Oliva O :) My favorite so far is my H. Upmann 1844 Reserve

How about yourself? What is your favorite?

-That one guy
  • Options
    When I first started out, the first one that really blew my hair back was the Alec Bradley prensado. Since then I've broadened my horizons quite a bit, but it's still one of my favorites. I absolutely love the God of fire series, especially the carlito. Unfortunately, it's expensive as hell :(
  • Options
    I think I have a pretty good idea of what you'd like. Still waiting on your package though. I think usps took the day off for vets day
  • Options
    Man.. When the hell did this thing go???
  • Options
    Man.. When the hell did this thing go???
    I know! At least the package is well traveled....
    https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&text28777=&tLabels=9114+9999+4431+4479+0867+15
    -That one guy
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Stupid double post...
  • Options
    @useasdirected 's package has finally arrived after going on a little detour to Washington after passing through California and back. Maybe it really wanted to see the forests up there, or maybe some snow. Maybe both! Either way, these sticks have ended their journey at their new loving home, my humidor :) thanks Brent! Some nice lookin sticks. Although, I see your math skills have already begun to degenerate since your arrival to the forum.  ;p

Well, without further ado, here's what this guy sent me

• Options
    Alright squirrel, let's see retaliation 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    @SecretSquirrel haha, happy to see they made it safe! I'm going to tell you what I tell my work. The job description did not specify that I had to be literate... I hope you enjoy the sticks ☺
    -That one guy
  • Options
    Im gonna try n have yours out by tomorrow. If not Friday. Been pretty damn busy with homework and studying for exams and projects.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Im gonna try n have yours out by tomorrow. If not Friday. Been pretty damn busy with homework and studying for exams and projects.
    No rush at all sir! Life gets busy :)

Or USPS randomly sends your package to another state ;)
    -That one guy
  • Options
    Thanks for your patience. I wasn't able to make it to the po on Friday. Aiming for Monday now. Sorry for the delay
  • Options
    BroncoKingsBroncoKings Posts: 34
    Sign me up as a newb
  • Options
    I believe @cvillee was looking for his next vic.. I mean someone to trade with
  • Options
    How do we get in touch with a member to trade with
  • Options
    I found @cvillee
  • Options
    In the message type there name it will auto populate 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Sorry about the extra long wait.. **** been crazy...

9505 5106 0691 5331 2998 92
  • Options
    @SecretSquirrel you sir are a gentleman and a scholar... well, maybe not a scholar because it seems you can't count either! Thanks a lot dude, I'm really going enjoy these
    -That one guy
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SecretSquirrel you sir are a gentleman and a scholar... well, maybe not a scholar because it seems you can't count either! Thanks a lot dude, I'm really going enjoy these
    If I start counting from the left I count 5.  If I start counting from the right I count 5. So  beg to differ, the squirrel is a mathematical genius with almost no equal. 
  • Options
    Great hit Beren
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I found @cvillee
    Hey there @BroncoKings I'm in if you are! Let's do this!
  • Options
    @useasdirected I noticed you said you enjoyed the Oliva O. Well, then you should definitely enjoy those V's. Apparently they don't make the Melanio maduro in that size or shape anymore.  It's my favorite oliva.  Also included, that Arturo Fuente is a Don carlos, which if you haven't had before, is quite unique. and I think you'll really enjoy that Camacho pre embargo and Ashton vsg. The others are pretty standard sticks that I enjoy, so figured I'd fill the box up. I dont like wasted space :)