Home Pipes

Tobaccos to trade

flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
I have quite a few tins that I would be interested in sharing. I can make two sample boxes to send if anyone is interested. I put 5 samples into baggies and label so you know what you will be trying. First two interested gets this rolling.

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo Flow, 

Gonna send you a PM

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Got your note bro!!! Saturday is flyday!!
    Excellent! Looking forward to it!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    edited November 2015
    Hi Chris, aka @flowbee

I received your end of the trade, talk about fire cured goodness! 

I will get my side in the mail in the next day or so (at the same time I send out @pross sticks too--sorry Paul on the delays!!!!).

Jay
    awesome!! enjoy em Jay, let me know which you like best!
    The H&H Daybreak is tasty. Looking fwd to the rest
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    those look pretty tasty 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    @flowbee , are you interested in trading for some cigars? I just picked up a pipe and some random tobaccos to try, but I have no end to the cigars overflowing my humidors!
    Hi allsmokedup, I can absolutely put a package together for you!!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Music to my ears! I'll send you a PM shortly.
    message sent, Hurtins a comin!!! :)
    edited December 2015
    Jay,
    @jarubla

I got your package today!! Holy smokes, bro you sent an amazing selection, and I appreciate your local tobacco. I will post pictures as soon as I get them on my machine. Ty so much!

Chris
    Glad they arrived safe Chris! 

-Jay