Home Pipes
Options

Turkey in the oven

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
time for some SPC Plum Pudding (thanks @flowbee !)
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Options
    And that is a cedar spill from none other than @peter4jc
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You like a little coffee with your milk?  Hehehe...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My turkey (breast) goes in the oven in about an hour...  B)
  • Options
    Peter, I am a sucker for really big cups of joe with a lot of milk and no sugar. What can I say, lol

Company is all gone now, everything cleaned up, and I am bundled up and about to enjoy a Nub Connecticut 354 and the wind in the denuded trees in my front yard. Brrr
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Jay I am a sucker for a huge cup o Joe with my pipes and cigars, little less milk tho!! :smiley: 
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jarubla prefers a cup of milk with a splash of coffee.  
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    @avengethis no lie when I say big cuppa jose -- think 14 oz of drip coffee, and 10 oz milk. 

What can I say...calcium makes strong teeth and bones