Home Non Cigar Related

I'm lost as to how this can be real

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannn. I thought it was the other bbc
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao ^^^^
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case you people are too lazy to click, here is the Time Magazine Person of year for 2015

Time Person of the Year 2015

1. Angela Merkel - German chancellor since the 2005 election, leader of the CDU
    2. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi - head of the Islamic State militant group
    3. Donald Trump - business magnate seeking Republican nomination as US presidential candidate
    4. Black Lives Matter - activist group campaigning against violence towards black people, notably in the US
    5. Hassan Rouhani - president of Iran since 2013
    6. Travis Kalanick - US entrepreneur, founder of the Uber transportation network firm
    7. Caitlyn Jenner - born Bruce Jenner, became 1976 Olympic decathlon champion, officially changed name and gender in 2015
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    What don't you agree with on that list or do all names not belong? Just curious as to your thoughts, not baiting you. 
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    My vote is wth Miss Pigie. 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2, 3, 4, 5, 7 don't belong. 6 is ehh
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    wow time to move I guess hello Canada
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, if Barry can score a Nobel anything can be real.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)