Home Non Cigar Related

OK DZR - another duplicate.... have fun

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in Non Cigar Related

have at it Stogie Stand Man!

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just curious..does double posting happen when you are posting from you phone or something. You and someone else who I wont mention (jose)!! lol seem to do it pretty often..just sayin!

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TIL that DZR is a clipless casual cycling shoe company.

I used to be into cycling pretty big in the 90's and early 2000's.

Back then, fluevog was the only non-traditional non-weenie clipless bike company shoe.

Interesting

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I am just curious..does double posting happen when you are posting from you phone or something. You and someone else who I wont mention (jose)!! lol seem to do it pretty often..just sayin!

happens whenever I post for some reason. I have logged out and tried a few things.... nothing seems to work. :-( Duplicates all the time
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you even Duritos, bro?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

happens whenever I post for some reason. I have logged out and tried a few things.... nothing seems to work. :-( Duplicates all the time
    Every time I start a thread on my work PC it double posts.  It only double posts from that computer, for me.  All other devices work fine.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.