Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

FS: ST Dupont Slim 7

This is my first time selling anything on here but would rather give you guys a good deal than throw it on the Bay. I just never got around to using this between all the other lighters I have and hardly smoking any cigars in the last six months with everything I've been dealing with. It has the nice brushed copper finish and there are some review videos on YouTube if you want to see it in action. $130 including shipping and I will also include a nice mix of some cigars to sweeten the deal as well. PM if interested and will get back to you.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Bump and now $120. Includes Shipping and you'll be getting a nice selection of Cigars along with it too
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful lighter. I should have grabbed this for my Secret Santa victim.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jimmyv723 this looks like a beauty!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful lighter. I should have grabbed this for my Secret Santa victim.

I always grab stuff throughout the year for that purpose and had this earmarked for that but things went in a different direction. Between having plenty of lighters for myself already and having my hours cut pretty severely lately I decided to list it. Figured give a good deal on it and include some nice sticks to use it on as well.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    It's a beautiful lighter....if I wasn't a family man I'd get it but for some reason kids need to eat....everyday it seems
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy