Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

First Camacho Pre-Embargo with a few friends!

It was beautiful -
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/12300/camacho-pre-embargo/

The unique taste of this cigar is almost beyond words. Medium-bodied with a rich full flavor, this cigar brings an abundance of flavors to the palate including wood, leather, peat, nuts, and some spiciness. This type of complexity is rarely seen and is constantly sought out by aficionados.  Available only in a 6"x48 sizes, in handsome bi-folding wood boxes of 25, an unfinished foot gives each cigar a nostalgic look that is a reminder of the classic Cuban cigars that were commonplace more than 50 years ago. Sample what may be the finest cigar being made today, and fall in love with a new classic.

^ Was pretty spot on but we had a great hint of Honey throughout the cigar and the last 1/2 of the cigar everything changed it became very sweet almost like a hint of cake. The last 1/3 of the cigar the taste completely changed again becoming more of a bold flavor, spicy and made your lips tingle. It was fantastic.

I shared this cigar with;
@jarubla
Trevor
Brian

Crosses out 1 item on my bucket list  B)

I have recently purchased more of them but this amazing smoke was supplied by @SecretSquirrel during my newbie trade!  <3

"Even a fool has a talent"
-That one guy

Comments

• Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed it!
  • Options
    UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    I still consider myself a noob when it comes to cigars but I'm becoming very aware that the sticks you sent me are....amazing :)

Very much appreciated
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn fine stick! Such a tasty gem
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Definitely a great, unique flavor profile.  I always keep some on hand. Interesting that every single one is a bit soft or loosely rolled, yet it doesn't diminish the experience somehow.