Home Non Cigar Related

A little toilet humor for you

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
I got tired of walking into the lunchroom at work at my lunch time and finding the smell of the connected bathroom horrible so I left a little love note
To the smelly man who desecrates this bathroom every morning:
If you are reading this, you are probably destroying the bathroom like you do every day. Keep in mind that this bathroom is connected to a lunchroom where people eat food. Food does not taste good when it's wondrous odor is overcome by the smell of a sewage treatment plant. In order to prevent this, I ask that after you bombard this bathroom with your filth, you leave the fan on with the door closed, not latched, so the fan can do its job of removing your stench. If you can't do this, you may want to try using your own toilet at home. I'm sure you've probably tried, but your family, or dog, or whatever probably threatened to leave you indefinitely. Now let's recap, you poop, you leave the fan on. Why? So people's peanut butter and jelly doesn't taste like poonut **** and jelly.
Signed,
A concerned citizen

thought you guys might enjoy that

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Very nice. Should have left a box of cigar.com matches with the note and advised him/her to light one after polluting the room.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    but then they would know it was me. i left it anonymously. i do have some ccom matches in my coat pocket as we speak though, kinda funny you should mention
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That's true I suppose. Maybe a nice anonymous can of Glade air freshener. haha
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Heh, that was funny. I needed a good laugh.

I remember once at a place I used to work at a long time ago we had to put up a sign saying "Do not put toilet paper in the trash can".
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Russ55:

I remember once at a place I used to work at a long time ago we had to put up a sign saying "Do not put toilet paper in the trash can".

Thats funny, I just got back from Thailand where all the signs say "please put toilet paper in the trash can".
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Russ55:

Thats funny, I just got back from Thailand where all the signs say "please put toilet paper in the trash can".
    ***Note to self: Never go to Thailand!!!***
    makes you think twice about Thai food
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I remember one time about ten years ago my dad went to work, and went #1 in the toilet. It just so happened that they had just changed bowl fresheners to something that turned the water blue, so when he walked out of the restroom, he turned to his secretary and said, "Did you know that yellow and blue make green?" To which she just laughed.

Later that night, we had beets with our dinner, and he took the leftovers with him to work the next day and ate them for lunch. Later that afternoon, he made his trip to the restroom. After he was done, he walked out, looked at his secretary, and paused, before stating, "Did you know that red and blue make purple?"

He told me when he got home that the look on her face was priceless.

i'm laughing my b.alls off right now. that's funny. i've eaten enough beets to p1ss red as well