Home Non Cigar Related

2nd Gen Camaro

Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
ha trouble shot my electrical problem today, been working on it for awhile, lots of research anyways, got it running about a month ago, drove it for awhile got it back home and left it idling, was going to get it tune it, and it just stop, and would not start, thought maybe the fuel pump was not getting it enough pressure, replaced that nope not it. did more research figured it was electrical. *sigh* was never very good at electrical even when i was in school. 15 years later back at it lol, got it narrowed down no spark so from the distributor, check the coil it was good and had the module check... bingo! $30 later car fired right up, i learned a lot of thing that i had forgotten all in all it was a good day plus it was BigShizz day too! must have been shizz-luck lol    
The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! 

Would love to see some pics of your car. I always have had a soft spot for old camaros
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be a beard thing Jay.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post a pic Mike.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    This is my 1978 Z28 camaro we call it Buck mainly cuz that was striped on the back when i bought it, was a drag car at one time in Gothenburg NE, i bought it in 98' when i was in mechanic school, been a WIP since then. 

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good man!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    there is so much new tech out there these days, almost hard to keep things old school
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Take a trip to SEMA!
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish my 78 Trans am was running. I've had it for like 22yrs now. Eventually I hope to take the time to restore her.  Never seem to make the time. I love 2nd Gen f-bodies
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    Wish my 78 Trans am was running. I've had it for like 22yrs now. Eventually I hope to take the time to restore her.  Never seem to make the time. I love 2nd Gen f-bodies
    Can I come buy your car and make her run
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    edited December 2015
    Nah.. I will get to her sooner or later lol

I'm actually keepin  my eyes open for a 73 formula  to sit next to her lol
    Post edited by kswildcat on
    post some pics! 
    If I remember next time I'm home. I'm a otr trucker. Won't be able to see much of her, she buried under boxes of parts lol