Home Non Cigar Related

Reason I couldn't take part in Secret Santa this year is...

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got a little one on the way and gotta start saving. Went to the Dr today and got to hear the heart beat for the first time. That was really exciting!  February 1 is when we'll find out the sex and due date is June 23. Now I gotta get to work changing the office into a baby room. 

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!  
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats.  
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brotha!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats... it's so awesome getting no sleep and having your legacy say feed me. You will love it brutha
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats bro....gonna need that addy for the baby bomb
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Definitely going to be a life changing experience. 
    Usaf06 said:
    Definitely not going to get that from me. :smile: 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Ask Patrick and Mikie, I make it for the whole family. Won't be till later on in the pregnancy. Don't make this hard, it will be worse
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:
    bert873 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Ask Patrick and Mikie, I make it for the whole family. Won't be till later on in the pregnancy. Don't make this hard, it will be worse
    Alright, message coming your way
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Congrats!!!!  My experience so far of course, is great, not a ton of change except I can no longer enjoy a cigar when I want.  I have to smoke on my daughters time clock.  Nick is a great guy who did send some very helpful items.  Congrats again!!!!!!  also get a $hit ton of diapers and wipes it is insane how fast they go through them, truly crazy. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    bert873 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Nick and his family made Danielle smile with their bomb. She also went to the hospital THAT DAY to have the baby.
    A bunch of b.o.t.l. hit me with amazing bombs. Don't be scared. It's all good clean fun and it gives you targets for later. Thanks again for allowing me to participate with you great guys. Nick send me the addy so I can pay it forward. I will learn from your skillz
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @bert873
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man that's great news!!
    Nolagizmo said:
    bert873 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    bert873 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Nick and his family made Danielle smile with their bomb. She also went to the hospital THAT DAY to have the baby.
    A bunch of b.o.t.l. hit me with amazing bombs. Don't be scared. It's all good clean fun and it gives you targets for later. Thanks again for allowing me to participate with you great guys. Nick send me the addy so I can pay it forward. I will learn from your skillz
    Yea these guys/gals are great around here! I'll just be adding to my payback list
    Congrats!!!!  My experience so far of course, is great, not a ton of change except I can no longer enjoy a cigar when I want.  I have to smoke on my daughters time clock.  Nick is a great guy who did send some very helpful items.  Congrats again!!!!!!  also get a $hit ton of diapers and wipes it is insane how fast they go through them, truly crazy. 
    Thanks! We've been thinking about using cloth diapers some to keep the diaper cost down. We would use cloth at home and when we're at friends and family's houses and then disposables when we're out and about in public. 
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome!! So many babies on here, love it! @Patrickbrick
     and all, have you looked at Amazon Subscribe and Save? We do diapers, wipes, coffee, paper towels, soap, razors, bags for the bad diapers, toothpaste, etc. If you do 5 items a months, you get a larger discount. It's great, haven't had to send my hubby to the store in the middle of the night for diapers because we ran out since we started it. I add just about everything we use on a regular basis that I can think of!! You can cancel or change the frequency whenever you like, it's easy. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #freeshot at @bert873 now is the time 
     >:) 
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!  Get the college fund started soon!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    congrats bud, it will change your life....some will be good some will be bad, but the overall experience is the most rewarding thing i have been through in my life.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Huge congrats bro. I had a lot of fun having you as my giftee last year and am glad it was such a good reason that you weren't in it this year.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

Edna20 said:
     and all, have you looked at Amazon Subscribe and Save? We do diapers, wipes, coffee, paper towels, soap, razors, bags for the bad diapers, toothpaste, etc. If you do 5 items a months, you get a larger discount. It's great, haven't had to send my hubby to the store in the middle of the night for diapers because we ran out since we started it. I add just about everything we use on a regular basis that I can think of!! You can cancel or change the frequency whenever you like, it's easy. 
    I have Amazon prime so I'll have to look into that. Thanks!
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!! Start stockpiling baby supplies & sleep!
    Devildog1 said:
    #freeshot at @bert873 now is the time 
     >:) 
    @Devildog1 #veto! 
    Edna20 said:
    I am paranoid about running out of toiletries.  That being said I have some where in the range of 600 diapers in my house and around 1500 wipes.  The diapers in my defense are a couple different sizes.  But for real it's crazy how fast she goes through them.  Amazon prime is a great help + Costco.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am paranoid about running out of toiletries.  That being said I have some where in the range of 600 diapers in my house and around 1500 wipes.  The diapers in my defense are a couple different sizes.  But for real it's crazy how fast she goes through them.  Amazon prime is a great help + Costco.
    I have previously heard of CAS, I do believe this is the first time I have heard of DAS. ;)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    It's not so much das, as was sort of stated above running out of items like that would be terrible.  
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Bert! 
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Bert!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293