Home General Discussion

55 year-old.  I had two events at a nice Cigar Club at the Ritz Carlton Hotel last month.  I subsequently bought a sampler kit including a humidor and...well...one thing led to another I am seem to be with both feet!  I have a screened-in porch to relish these cigar treats though it is getting quite chilly in the evenings in STL, MO though a space heater helps!

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. There is a few in the St. Louis area that herf regularly. 
    @matkn293 @Devildog1
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Bigsmoke78Bigsmoke78 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Wondering if anyone is seeing my posts
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Nodakgus! @Cigar-683878 I see it.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @Nodakgus
    Glad you got a handle @Bigsmoke78
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep it's not hard to end up over your head, so to speak. If you have questions, check the newbie thread and read up, lots of good info! Welcome aboard the crazy train.
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nodakgus just sent you a PM.  welcome to the board and that good times that come with it
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome :smile: 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, young fella. :)
    Kipling was a wise man.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @Nodakgus!

@Bigsmoke78 I see your posts also

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Bigsmoke78Bigsmoke78 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nodakgus said:
    55 year-old.  I had two events at a nice Cigar Club at the Ritz Carlton Hotel last month.  I subsequently bought a sampler kit including a humidor and...well...one thing led to another I am seem to be with both feet!  I have a screened-in porch to relish these cigar treats though it is getting quite chilly in the evenings in STL, MO though a space heater helps!
    Welcome sir!  Know several people that hit up the room at the ritz from Time to time. Stick around, lots of great info and brotherhood here. You should come out to one of the herf's that we do occasionally. Will
    let you know next time we have one. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!