Home General Discussion

Anybody see the new vitola in the MOW PA?

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal-of-the-week/?slide=1

Plus the 1/2 off right now, I might need to jump on a box or two of these.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    look real good!! But I have this little issue called NO ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    look real good!! But I have this little issue called NO ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well I owe you anyways so I will send you a cooler!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I just saw the email about these.  The MOW PA are my favorite sticks.  I don't have any room for another box, but, somehow I think I just might have to find the room. 
    Usaf06 said:
    Well I owe you anyways so I will send you a cooler!
    Cooler won't work... temp to high. I think I have to wife on board with another winedor. And how the heck you owe me?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 2014 LC. But I think I owe you more.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Keep it up and your gonna
    -- Winston Churchill

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woulda been better if it didn't have a cone on the end. Debating on pulling the trigger on 1 of each myself
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like the first one I smoked, but may have been early on in my career. At this price might be worth giving them another shot!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Havnt tried the new size, but the price is what u should, or could b paying all day long...just gotta ask the right ppl i suppose. Looking forward to hearing the different opinions on the new Vitolo, but sure it's excellent. Love the mowpa...one of my fav short smokes, but I need a beating on an empty stomach.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Edna20 said:
    I didn't like the first one I smoked, but may have been early on in my career. At this price might be worth giving them another shot!
    I didn't like my first one either. Now it's my go to. I probably average three a week. If I had room I'd be on this.

Not a fan of the maduro though.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Boxes? Sheesh :o ...@CharlieHeis
    bearb said:
    Boxes? Sheesh :o ...@CharlieHeis
    Lol, no. Just sticks. I used to smoke 4-5 a week but never that much. 
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭

It would be interesting to see how the flavor transitions over size change. They do have PA in the oval sampler, and I don't find it to be as good as the OG PA. Also, Why would you take a picture of the box with the off color matched cigars? 

edited December 2015
    ddubridge said:

It would be interesting to see how the flavor transitions over size change. They do have PA in the oval sampler, and I don't find it to be as good as the OG PA. Also, Why would you take a picture of the box with the off color matched cigars? 

I was thinking there was a larger one at one point. That was so long ago I wasn't sure. That was the second sampler I ever bought.
    Maybe the habano and maduro aren't the same color anymore ha
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to smoke the crap out of the MOW PAs. 
    The maddys suck balls though.  Yeah I said it
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to trying one of these soon.