Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombed Cajun Style

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
not sure how I ended up on your radar, but u should have listened to who ever told u to not do it. Thank u very much, made chill tonight and used the seasoning, family loved it. Smokes and beer u know the way to my heart. 

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one Mikie, he is all bark  ;)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerm, 
    You are a landmark for us that enjoy ccom forum. 

If I don't take at least 1 shot I suck.

You are one of the most deserving b.o.t.l. I haven't hit. There are several others on my radar, just thought someone north of the Mason Dixon line might appreciate spice before xmas. And you brutha are definantly north. That's a local n'awlns brewery. I got buzzed off 1 beer and chased it with bourbon.
    Hope you enjoy.

Mikie
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Jeremy doesn't drink though.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
     :'(
    Wtf
    You don't drink Jeremy?
    Sorry 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He drinks like a fish 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ what big mouth Nicholas said. I drink up. He will see soon who is all bark. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I love this forum, enjoy that goodness Jeremy.  Well done Mike!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one Mike. I'm certain this wasn't sparked by any beetle bro hug pics to recently hit the forum, or anything like that... ;)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit....legend has it that Jeremy has gills. 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?