Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Santa Clause is comin to town (HO HO HOLY>>.)

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

So kinda seems like some one may have set me up for some  jingle bombs( @bigshizza)

Thewife and I where out doing some final Christmas shopping when we come home and found the news van in our cul de sac. guess the nighboors called when they saw it,

was able to find these boxes in the rubble!

Jim lit me up real good with this box of beauties!!!

Next the real WB @waltbasil shot me this box of tastiness..

Followed by this box  of amazing sticks from my neighbor to the south @usaf06

Just an incredible(insane) collection of some topnotch smokes. So many of them will be new to me. I feel there are many brothers more deserving then I. I look forward to doing my best to give back to forums and pay it forward . Thank you all so very much!!!

no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sir, I'm from the government and here to help, it'll be, ummmm, I mean I'll be there next week.............
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    You've already given life and limb to this forum buddy. Just sit back and enjoy the results! 
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! 
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well the storm has come !!! Went to the mailbox today and this pic says it all.

Oh there was one that came to the door!! this little piece of destruction comes from @jarubla . Awesome travel herf, awesome sticks, awesome lighter,,,

Then Mr Sam @no_one21 hits me with a selection of wicked noice sticks. love thelas Calaveras and the AJ .

next bit of chaos from RoRo @smoke_em_if_you_got_em .all so tasty looking the cingo and the stogies are new to me and the smell making my mouth water.

Guess these sweet arse sticks just fell into the box while john was sending me some more arts and craft supplies @jgibv . That churchhill looks like it calling me!!

This ludicrous bag of smokes is from Peter @peter4jc half of them new to me!! the band on that punch is nifty!! He also sent we wishes for meaningful holiday season GODs blessing in the new year! Ifeel blessed to be part of this great community and this brotherhood.

Again I thank you all so much I am always touched by the generosity of you AMAZING B.O.T.L . Something you don't see much in the world any more .In my book you are all first class . Don't care what anyone else says!!! 

edited December 2015

!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Vance
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Vance!!  I was really hoping mine would make it today....9505511311235355373647
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I approve of this thread. Well done, guys.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Vance aka @twistedstem

You are a fantastic BOTL and it is gents like you that make this place the way it is!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vance we celebrate a good man!! Merry Christmas bro!!
    Soo what im hoping is the final drop has hit today!! Mark @matkn293 hit me with some rather nifty sticks!!! loving the Viaje and the Mr Sam (new to me)

Then @stubble Knocked me out with a killer round of sticks those Crossfires and that mundial are new to me and looking really tastey!!
    Again i say thank you brothers!!! and this image

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Vance!  You deserve it!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done gentlemen!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't be the last one. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class acts.. All of yous!
    So this is what has come from all of this!! My first coolidor , wish me luckimage

What do you like to keep your rh at?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you have a blank canvas for cigar and alcohol stickers too!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    What do you like to keep your rh at?
    try for 68 but usually happy as long as its 65-70 i beleive its allright!

Right on, I have a hygro and bovedas covered for it.  They should be there shortly.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Right on, I have a hygro and bovedas covered for it.  They should be there shortly.
    REALLY?? You guys are way too generous to me.

I missed getting a cigar package out for this so I will help get that cooler ready to go!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Also I found a great way to get rid of the plastic smell of the cooler.  Make a paste with water and baking soda, rub the entire inside with this and close the lid for maybe 30 minutes then rinse it out and dry. You will be good to go.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I found a great way to get rid of the plastic smell of the cooler.  Make a paste with water and baking soda, rub the entire inside with this and close the lid for maybe 30 minutes then rinse it out and dry. You will be good to go.
    Good idea. Hopefully I won't have to use it any time soon.
    Ok will have to try that, I just washed it with hot hot water and non scented dishwashing liquid left it out over night, 

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I washed mine with warm soap and water, let it air dry, put a bunch of crumpled up newspaper in it for a few days...TA DA no smell at all