Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thanks Gordon

Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
Check the mail today and there's a box from New Mexico, thing is I know zero people in New Mexico.  Very nice selection of sticks, these look to have some nice age to them.  thanks to Gordon or whoever this is from.  

Anyone here know Gordon??  @bert873 would you know a Gordon???

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    The one and only @pelirrojo!

He hit me too!

We were the lucky recipients of the dusty old fart pass, I will bump that thread ASAP

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That AVO lounge edition is fantastic. Enjoy Marine!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    The one and only @pelirrojo!

He hit me too!

We were the lucky recipients of the dusty old fart pass, I will bump that thread ASAP

-Jay
    Found the thread and posted pic there as well. 

Once again thank you all

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gordon/Gordy/Big Red/Nice Beard... Is a great member here with quality ish to throw down on peeps!! Enjoy!!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Haha I meant to provide a warning of some sort but didn't get around to it and forgot to include a note in the package. Anywho... enjoy!
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo said:
    Haha I meant to provide a warning of some sort but didn't get around to it and forgot to include a note in the package. Anywho... enjoy!
    I thought it was @bert873 he almost got the blame for this lool 
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    pelirrojo said:
    I thought it was @bert873 he almost got the blame for this lool 
    Haha. Wouldn't be the first time I've been falsely blamed for something