Home General Discussion

Cigar.com Customers Are The Best

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
You guys rock. I have been slammed since getting back from the tradeshow and just noticed a questionable post from a competitor on the forum. To be honest, this guy had a set of balls posting what he did. Before I could even post, you guys let him have it. Thanks for having my back.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    no problem at all.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The way I look at it is Cigar.com takes care of me as a customer, so I'm inclined to return the favor if/when I can. Keep up the good work Alex.
  • rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    I have to agree with j0z3r. You guys take care of us so we are going to take care of you. Thanks!
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I didn't so much as give his post any attention, and I think the others jumping in already summed it up nicely.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    The way I look at it is Cigar.com takes care of me as a customer, so I'm inclined to return the favor if/when I can. Keep up the good work Alex.
    Well said.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    You guys rock. I have been slammed since getting back from the tradeshow and just noticed a questionable post from a competitor on the forum. To be honest, this guy had a set of balls posting what he did. Before I could even post, you guys let him have it. Thanks for having my back.
    Alex, That's what family does !! fa getta ' bout it. ( tony )
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Everyone's just returning the favor. Like they said, you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours. Figuratively of course. LOL
    rdnstn:
    Everyone's just returning the favor. Like they said, you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours. Figuratively of course. LOL
    no, ill drive out to bath PA. i have family in the area. ill actually scratch their back.
    kuzi16:
    rdnstn:
    no, ill drive out to bath PA. i have family in the area. ill actually scratch their back.
    Thats a little too far the opposite of hetero for me kuzi. ;)
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    rdnstn:
    Thats a little too far the opposite of hetero for me kuzi. ;)
    ill have gloves on... geeez.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    And a smile.
    i think ill dip out of this one and go talk about some cigars somewhere...
    kuzi16:
    Hey Urbi, you know how to clear the room.. how you doin today ? sent 'ya sumpin today. Hope you like it. pulp fiction.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I'm excellent, kas. Finally got over my cold -- it's like a brand new world. And you?

Thanks in advance for sumpin. I'll keep my eye peeled.
    kuzi16:
    Look who got his panties in a wad!
    urbino:
    I'm excellent, kas. Finally got over my cold -- it's like a brand new world. And you?

Thanks in advance for sumpin. I'll keep my eye peeled.
    I have never been better. okay cyclops. I'll pm you the confirmation number.