Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO Mad Elf Ale

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yo humans!

I am seeking some tasty liquid in brown bottles called Mad Elf Ale. Sherm SS Bombed me, and showed me da light.

Let me know what you've got and what we can doooooooooo
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay, total wine by me had a bunch last month. Don't know when I'll get back there but I will check
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Nick!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going out in an hour. Will check for you. 
    Thanks Barron 
    Have a line on some and one that is much better. Be back to you tomorrow. 

As an aside, bought the Queen a French Press for Christmas. She used the coffee you sent me a bit back. It was outstanding!!
    I gave up coffee and soda 8 years ago (only decaf from 07 on) What was I thinking??? I could care less about ever drinking a soda again but God have I missed a great cup of coffee. 
    Now on a quest for more good beans. Thanks brother. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, hit up @peter4jc for some fresh roast. He has fantastic coffee 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick's working for his commission.  :smile: 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the mad elf, glad you enjoyed it.  I will see if I can find any more.  A local place has a keg of the 2014 version on tap.  This stuff ages really well if you have patience.  Unfortunately I do not which is why I am out.

Will check this week
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's is a very different beer, in a good way... Our Total Wine has some too.. LMK 
    Thanks guys!!
    I have found 117 cases. How much do you want?
    Yes the number above is correct 
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Oneisnone said:
    Damn
    Oneisnone said:
    Shoot me a PM, hombre?
    reggie713 said:
    Oneisnone said:
    Damn
    This is brewed in Pa, so this is easier to find here. I did NOT buy 117 cases. 
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Oneisnone said:
    reggie713 said:
    Oneisnone said:
    Damn
    What if jay wants 117 cases? Lol
    reggie713 said:
    Oneisnone said:
    reggie713 said:
    Oneisnone said:
    Damn
    What if jay wants 117 cases? Lol
    "I know a guy" If he want them all they are his, he just needs to work out shipping
    I picked up a case today, some is headed to UT. If anyone else is interested let me know. I head to post office tomorrow.
    Thank you again!
    The has left the building!!
    I am very excited for this!!!!!