Home Non Cigar Related

Looking to get a new TV

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Need some input on a new TV.  I was thinking a Samsung 4k 50+ inch. Thoughts?  

Thanks
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the curve... sweet picture
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks
    LG oled curved 4k. I know a guy that works at a consumer electronics store when you're ready that can arrange free delivery and I don't care if you call him directly

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:

Thanks
    LG oled curved 4k. I know a guy that works at a consumer electronics store when you're ready that can arrange free delivery and I don't care if you call him directly

And your 50% employee discount? Good deal.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at the in laws Christmas eve and he just got the Samsung 4k in a 60 inch.  Crazy good picture.  I have not been in the market to compare, but that was sick.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those new curve tv's are badazz. Still trying to figure how to mount a 60in in the sleeper of my truck lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    let's go
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet, Xbox or ps4? If Xbox pm me your gamer tag and its on. @Glock1975 ... 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4