Home General Discussion

This is not good. Fire at AJ factory

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in General Discussion
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    That arcticle seems to not exist

http://halfwheel.com/fire-reported-at-a-j-fernandezs-factory-in-esteli/102255

Edit - found the link
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw that. Conflicting reports on how much was actually lost. Hope it was minimal.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good info. Very glad there wasn't a bunch of product lost. Even more happy no one was injured. Hope they have a speedy recovery.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Alex. 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Hope rebuilding the factory isn't going to cost a lot
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    My barn/shed can be rented cheap, if storage space is needed.