Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NFL football pickem

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Chris is the winner
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    It hasn't updated yet.
    Fatkid with the win.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Chuck_N said:
    Fatkid with the win.
     Yeah it always does the tie breakers overnight.

i thought for sure i lost once Det hit that run.  Thank god for missed field goals!!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Can Someone please PM me the winners address. Thanks

Got it, thanks.  Going out today: 9405803699300154377669

Post edited by jgibv on

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fatkid a winner... Dayum son
    I received  my winnings from jarubla the other day.
    Thanks bro.

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post 999, Chuck! ^
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    i dont know about the rest of you but it was a great week for me.................NOT!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

This week sucked ballzzz
    Thanks to jgibv for the winnings!

Just curious, why does the tally say I have 10 pts but the other total in the black box say 9?
    Because it takes a while to do the update.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    I guess I won again, unlike the Steelers :(
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Chris! PM me your addy.
    I'm digging out of snow in WI right now. Hope it's ok to send your winnings when I return to TX later this or early next week.
    I'll try to find some New Orleans' Gurkhas for you. :D
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz said:
    Congrats, Chris! PM me your addy.
    I'm digging out of snow in WI right now. Hope it's ok to send your winnings when I return to TX later this or early next week.
    I'll try to find some New Orleans' Gurkhas for you. :D
    pm sent
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Statistically speaking, this has to be my week. I'm in fourth place overall, but I haven't won a week yet. Lol, you know what they say, if at first you don't succeed, try 17 times.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have worse gurkas in new orleans? Or do i not send good cigars.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    SleevePlz said:
    Statistically speaking, this has to be my week. I'm in fourth place overall, but I haven't won a week yet. Lol, you know what they say, if at first you don't succeed, try 17 times.
    Good I send next week... lol 
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    SleevePlz said:
    Good I send next week... lol 

If it makes you feel better, this is the 2nd time in 4 weeks I lost the tiebreaker.
    Week 17!

Only one question remains...besides this weeks winner, who will the overall winnah be, Glock or Chuck? I think it is between da two of them
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    jarubla said:
    Week 17!

Only one question remains...besides this weeks winner, who will the overall winnah be, Glock or Chuck? I think it is between da two of them
    It would take a minor miracle for anyone to catch glock.  Glock would have to have a 4 or 5 win week.  I dont think thet has happened all year
    Hey, it could happen!

But then again, we could also get some temps around 70 right now in Utah. Heh heh.

It has been in the teens at night for a while now where I am at, FYI. 
    Still 80's here and sort of miserable for this time of year. Finally getting a cool down tomorrow 
    -- Winston Churchill

Usaf06 said:
    Still 80's here and sort of miserable for this time of year. Finally getting a cool down tomorrow 
    That is a good kind of misery, lol

I need to start planning my vacation. I worked Christmas and New Years, do the goodwill bank has a few deposits in it here at work. 

I am thinking somewhere warm with a well stocked humi!
    jarubla said:
    Usaf06 said:
    That is a good kind of misery, lol

I need to start planning my vacation. I worked Christmas and New Years, do the goodwill bank has a few deposits in it here at work. 

I am thinking somewhere warm with a well stocked humi!
    We got both those covered
    -- Winston Churchill

Glock or Chuck... Either way-- they're mine!!
    Congrats to Jeremy for being the overall winner!!
    Everyone needs to send Jerm 5 quality cigars. NO JUNK PLEASE.

as a consolation I picked up the week 17 win. 
  • OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck thanks for making this happen. It was a great season and a lot of fun. 

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Could Jerm (or someone) please PM me his address.