Home Ratings & Reviews

Oliveros XL Maduro 60

bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
Got one of these in a PIF or something, and it was the 60, the great big ***. I smoked it the other day, and it was GREAT. Haha! I'll probably have to order some more of these, but I was wondering if anyone had any other size suggestions besides the one I had?

Comments

• The punch rare corojo was ok in the 6X60 frame
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    jeff_connors:
    The punch rare corojo was ok in the 6X60 frame
    I have three of the massive 6x60 Punch Gran Puro waiting for me to smoke them, but I think he was asking for suggestions on the Oliveros in a different size.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    OK... so I'm really late on this one, but figured I'd dig it back up. I really enjoyed the Toro 6x50. Absolutely perfect burn and very smooth smoke. Great cigar. I'm starting to buy alot of Oliveros lately.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I'll have to try the toro sized one. The 6x60 sure was tasty.

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Wait.... are we talking about the Double Maduro???? I had the Double Maduro and it was awesome. I think we're talking about the same thing though.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I believe we are. I don't know why the other guys brought up the Punch Rare Corojo... no idea...

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    I'll have to try the toro sized one. The 6x60 sure was tasty.

6x60 is a good size if you have the time. that punch wasn't too bad in my opinion..
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The Oliveros XL line are great cigars. The Double Maduro, Double Corojo and the Bold all deliver big!