Home Ratings & Reviews

Arturo Fuente Anejo

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Anyone had one yet? I'm thinking about splurging, but wondering if anyone had any feedback for me.....
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    The Torpedo is my favorite! A lot of people like the Shark.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    The Torpedo is my favorite! A lot of people like the Shark.
    Thanks. I'm going to my local shop tonight. I'm hoping he has some......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    one of the best
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    lilwing88:
    Anyone had one yet? I'm thinking about splurging, but wondering if anyone had any feedback for me.....
    They are all good ...my favorites are the 77 and the 55 and the 50 but they all taste awsome ...
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is looking for these at a reasonable price or trade...PM and let me know. Ive done some deals with people here before. I am lucky enough to have a few B&Ms in town that have em in stock and at pretty reasonable prices.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    my absolute #1 cigar of all time.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Vulchor:
    If anyone is looking for these at a reasonable price or trade...PM and let me know. Ive done some deals with people here before. I am lucky enough to have a few B&Ms in town that have em in stock and at pretty reasonable prices.
    PM sent
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I bet the Anejo's are what Tiger smokes ...since he's in to ho's and all ...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i like the No. 46 the best. i think its because ive been liking the small rings as of late. same with Opus. good cigar though. i like the Opus better though. its close.
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    I've had some and love them! I like them better than the Opus for sure. I have a handful left I'm selling, since I don't need to review each size right now: http://cigarobsession.com/stuff4sale/
    For fear of making enemies here (which is not my intention) I got better prices than the guy with cigarobsession....and I will work trades too.
    Leonard and Bass.....you have PMs
    PM replied
    Right back at ya Bass, and also for anyone else feel free to PM.....I posted that already didnt I? Oh well:)
    Back at you sir.
    Vulchor:
    Right back at ya Bass, and also for anyone else feel free to PM.....I posted that already didnt I? Oh well:)
    pm for ya
    phobicsquirrel:
    Vulchor:
    pm for ya
    you are a **** for the Anejo aren't you Phobic. that's okay, I love them as well.
    these, in my opinion, are a better smoke than an OpusX as they are just as good out of the box as they are aged. The OpusX needs a bit of aging in my opinion. The only difference between the two is the wrapper, in terms of content
    dennisking:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Vulchor:
    pm for ya
    you are a **** for the Anejo aren't you Phobic. that's okay, I love them as well.
    these, in my opinion, are a better smoke than an OpusX as they are just as good out of the box as they are aged. The OpusX needs a bit of aging in my opinion. The only difference between the two is the wrapper, in terms of content
    lol.... I never said I wasn't.... hehe. I like both actually, though the anejo a bit more. I don't think that opus's need resting time, I enjoy them fresh too. Though I do think it doesn't hurt. I haven't had a fresh anejo yet, as I've only smoke a few I have had in the humi for about a year.
    well, light one up already, they are calling your name
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Vulchor, I sent you a PM
    Got ya back Tat.....I may have a few more I got my hands on...the #55's right now, I am able to sell them if you want PM me to talk. I have traded some with a couple guys here and am just low on cash to buy right now which is why I am not really looking for trades----but ya never know, let me know PM if I can help.