Home Non Cigar Related

mega powerball lottery

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, that's,.... Oh, never mind....  B)
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Is it tiring being cranky all the time? 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the days of hearing about Bearswatter and your stink finger.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, but still, maybe it's time we shackle some of the unfettered might-makes-right capitalism with a little concern for the general population.  Perhaps Bernie would be a good counterbalance.

I'll say one thing for him, at least he's honest. 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    pelirrojo said:
    Is it tiring being cranky all the time? 
    If your question was directed at me, the answer is 'no'. 

'Cranky' is the operating system curmudgeons run on. I have an advanced degree in curmudgeonry. It qualifies me to hold the title of Resident Skeptic. And Jasper is my badge of office..  B)

Any my further questions?
    Post edited by jlmarta on