BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long & Skinny

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also a long and skinnyimage
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yum
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This delicious number. Thanks @onestrangeone

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished week 1 of 21 day fix yesterday but was too cold to enjoy a cigar, so treated myself tonight to something out of the bomb bucket (one of my tupperdors filled with cigars from you all)! This is from the 1043 pass! I'd have to go back to the thread to remember who put it in there!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Finished week 1 of 21 day fix yesterday but was too cold to enjoy a cigar, so treated myself tonight to something out of the bomb bucket (one of my tupperdors filled with cigars from you all)! This is from the 1043 pass! I'd have to go back to the thread to remember who put it in there!!
    Looks good. Enjoy!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    3 years makes these delish!

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Hammer and Sickle courtesy of the teach I believe  @SleevePlz with a very long pour of woodfordimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Number 2 is courtesy of @Woodguarden from his newb trade. Thanks broimage
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Bigshizza said:
    Looks familiar.. was great too
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Tatuaje Havana VI

My first Tat, and very tasty.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    First Hammer and Sickle courtesy of the teach I believe  @SleevePlz with a very long pour of woodfordimage
    Nice! How was it? Are you a fan of Kelner's blending in general?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Nice! How was it? Are you a fan of Kelner's blending in general?
    I really enjoyed it. I have a few of the Hermitage coming to try also. And yes I'm a fan of Kelner
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping my choice of smoking a @Bigshizza stick on his birthday will bring good luck to my Packers.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is the T110 Redux.

• Options
    The wife asked me to take her to the BnM for date night. So I sat with her for an hour and had an Illusione ~Ultra~

• Options
    I think this is the T110 Redux.

Jelly
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    The wife asked me to take her to the BnM for date night. So I sat with her for an hour and had an Illusione ~Ultra~
    I bet that was a big arm twister. Lol
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had an aged Macanudo Maduro. As Señor Wences used to say, "S'alright"
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    kswildcat said:
    Wylaff said:
    I bet that was a big arm twister. Lol
    She finally caught on that its the cheapest date we could go on, and we can actually talk.

• Options
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to post this last night. Decent.image
  • Options
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas A
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,398 ✭✭✭✭✭