Home Non Cigar Related

Uhhhh so stupid

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was doing a walk through on a house today that was supposed to close Friday.  It is a bank owned property and we have been after them for the past 3 weeks to let us turn on the utilities so we could get heat on and avoid frozen pipes.  The bank never responded or the listing agent didn't take the time to actually check and now when we where there today almost every radiator has blown open with water ruining original hardwood floors, the boiler is sitting in a couple inches of frozen water with pipe pieces laying around it.  Damn people should have just let us turn on the heat and this would have been avoided.  Now this house that had so much potential to be brought back to its glory days should just be bulldozed. 
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Common sense isn't so common these days
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Spreadsheets have nothing to do with common sense. The banks really don't give a Shi- any way. just another property pissed off. Who gives a ****!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a shame, common sense is not widespread
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    That sux! People are more about money than time