Home Non Cigar Related

Anybody seen the Seahawks?

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Somebody should tell them they have a game today.
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol! First half was terrible for them
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second half's been all Seattle. Maybe too little too late though.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BroncoKingsBroncoKings Posts: 34
    As a Bronco fan I love to see Seattle lose...GO DENVER!!
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping Seattle would win. Although not a Russell Wilson fan I love watching beast mode run the ball and my Wildcat is coming along nicely and had a pretty good game. 
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got to catch part of the 4th quarter before my flight home today, they made a helluva a comeback...but was glad to see them lose 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boo... Haters!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Boo... Haters!
     :) 
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Boo... Haters!
    I'm really hoping Lockett becomes a star for ya. Lockett is a pretty big name in Wildcat territory. I thought he made some pretty impressive catches for a rookie in a big game. So far he seems to maybe have the goods to break out of the Lockett NFL slump.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the Panthers and the Seahawks could have lost.  Now I'm rooting for the Cardinals and Broncos.  Dont want to see the Patriots in another SB and I'm not a fan of Cam so they can both go suck a ****.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Suck it Brad. And the other haters... GO PATS! I don't really care who wins the NFC but it'd be nice if everyone gets injured and loses to the Pats in the SB again :p