Home Non Cigar Related

Glenn Frey

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a bummer, the Eagles aren't one of my faves but they were great musicians with some really good songs.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frey is currently checked in at the Hotel California.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May he RIP
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grew up on the Eagles, may he rest in peace.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!  I haven't checked the news yet, so didn't know.

:'( 

My whole generation is fading away.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    The Eagles are one of my favorite bands of all time.  I remember when I was young my Mother jamming them while she cleaned the house.  I still listen to them all the time and my 11yr old daughter loves them as well. RIP Glenn
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brings back memories from my hippie daze (the last concert I ever went to) seeing them play along with Fleetwood Mac at Schaffer Stadium in Massachusetts, must have been in 1971 or so....